Networking at its Finest
The MINEXCHANGE 2023 SME Annual Conference & Expo and CMA 125th National Western Mining Conference is the key to reaching the world's mining market. The conference represents a multidiscipline of mining industries and professionals from several different job levels. We invite your company to join us, connect with industry thought leaders, and increase your company's visibility. Your organization will have the opportunity to network with SME attendees, discuss your products & services, and generate ideas about the future.
- Two (2) complimentary, full conference registrations for each 10'x10' (100sqft) booth valid for registration bag/materials, technical sessions, exhibit hall entrance and functions
- Two (2) complimentary exhibits booth staff registrations for each 10'x10' (100sqft) booth for exhibit personnel
- A 7" x 44" company ID sign with company name and booth number
- An 8' back drape with 3' draped side rails
- General Security
- OVER 260,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space with over 600 booths to choose from
- ACCESS to over 6,000 qualified attendees
- FREE ShowGuide company listing and DISCOUNTED advertising in the January and February issues of Mining Engineering Magazine
- DISCOUNTED Pocket Program advertising on cover positions
- Electronic final attendee list after the conference
List is only compiled of attendees who opted-in to share their info.
- Free ShowGuide listing including; company information, booth number, and a 100-word product/service description. The ShowGuide will be featured in the January and February issues of Mining Engineering magazine and is mailed to over 13,000 members and subscribers.
- Company listing and booth number on the Interactive Live Floorplan, Onsite Program and Mobile App.
- $2,900 - Standard 10' x 10' booth
- $3,100 - Corner 10' x 10' booth
- May 1, 2022 - Exhibit Sales Open
- June 1, 2022 - Initial 50% Booth Payment Due
- September 30, 2022 - Final Payment Due
- October 2022 - Exhibitor Registration Opens
- October 2022 - Exhibitor Service Kit Opens
SME has received several reports that wholesalers have been contacting attendees and exhibitors offering deals on hotels for the conference. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. Those who opt for alternatives to the SME negotiated rates may find themselves at risk. SME reminds attendees that we have no affiliation with any of these hotel room brokers. The official SME Housing vendor is Maritz Global Events.
Questions about Exhibit Sales?
For more information, please contact:
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112 USA
T: 303.948.4200 or 1.800.763.3132 (US Only)