Invalid Apartment/Suite Number
The Apartment/Suite Number Entered is Invalid
Oops! It looks like you've entered an apartment or suite number that cannot be validated by our system.
Please check your apartment or suite number and try again.
Why does it say my apartment or suite number is invalid?
The SME database cross references the USPS postal code database for address validation. Several reasons why your zip code may have been returned as invalid are:
- No such or incorrect street number
- Missing or incorrect street directional or suffix
- No such rural route number or rural route box
- Rural route address change to city-type address
- Incorrect or missing ZIP code
- Incorrect or missing city and/or state
Still experiencing issues entering your partment or suite number?
Please contact SME customer service at 303.948.4200 or via email at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you with updating your account address.
Ready to register for MINEXCHANGE 2022?
Advanced registration ends January 14, 2022Register
Experiencing Trouble Logging In?
For more information, please contact
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112