Scholarship Application Unsuccessfully Submitted
There has been an error in the scholarship application process.
Please submit your application again.
There was an error in submitting your scholarship application.
Please consider the following when resubmitting:
- Check your file type. File types accepted are PDF's and Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx).
- Submit your references.Include the name, title, and contact information (email and phone) for two professional references (university faculty member or industry professionals are acceptable)
- Resume. Include your resume detailing past education and work experience.
- Transcript. Include a copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Complete required information. Required fields include first name, last name, address, city, state/province, country, zip/country code, and email address.
Form Character Limits
The scholarship application form has pre-defined character limits set for all form fields. These predefined limits may restrict your ability to submit the abstract submission form successfully. Please review the following fields to ensure that your content does not exceed the required character limit:
- University Name - Limit 255 Characters
Firewalls and Security
If you are experiencing trouble submitting a scholarship application internally, through your organization's network, please consult your IT help desk for support. Network security and internal firewall restrictions may be preventing you from submitting a scholarship application successfully. Alternatively, try submitting your scholarship application through an external network with fewer restrictions.
Ready to Re-submit Your Scholarship Application?
WTC will be accepting scholarship applications until 01 February 2016.
Experiencing Trouble Submitting Your Scholarship Application?
For more information, please contact
WTC 2016 Student Scholarships
12999 E. Adam Aircraft Circle
Englewood, CO 80112